[hobbit] pageset and multiple host definition

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Wed May 24 16:29:43 CEST 2006

I don't think you are missing anything. I've noticed the same behavior.
Having the same host listed twice in bb-hosts causes all sorts of problems.
This is probably due to bb-hosts having grown so much beyond its original
function, it would be nice if the page descriptions were separate from the
test descriptions, but until that happens I think we are going to have to
live with some odd behavior here and there.

Thanks,
Larry Barber