[hobbit] Re: AW: Purple not prolongating to BB2 page

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu May 18 09:17:46 CEST 2006

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 08:26:34AM +0200, lehnert at adtech.de wrote:
> Hi Kolbjørn,
>
> a little late, but can you please give me an example, on how to do
> such a test? This would wipe away all my Purple BB2page problems.

You could add the --purplelog=/var/log/hobbit/purples.txt to
the bbgen command in hobbitlaunch.cfg; this file will then have a list
of the purple statuses on your system.

If you would rather have it as a status on your display, then run this as
a Hobbit server extension script.

#!/bin/sh

$BB $BBDISP "hobbitdboard color=purple fields=hostname,testname" >/tmp/purples.txt
if test `wc -l /tmp/purples.txt` -gt 0
then
    $BB $BBDISP "status $MACHINE.purples red `date`

    Purple statuses:
    `cat /tmp/purples.txt`
    "
else
    $BB $BBDISP "status $MACHINE.purples green `date`

    No purple statuses
    "
fi

exit 0