[hobbit] Unable to Re Enable Disabled Test (Hobbit 4.1.2p1)

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Wed May 17 23:26:05 CEST 2006

Hi David,

2006/5/17, David Gilmore <david at stenhouseconsulting.com>:
> Eteinen,
>
> You were absolutely correct.  Thank you.  When I looked at the prepackaged
> config file that came with BBWIN, it looked to me like it should have
> defaulted to the EXT directory when attempting to load scripts, hence I did
> not include the full path.

Happy that it worked.

> Looking forward to install BBWIN 0.7 today.  Any tricks or traps to know
> about before hand?

Well, for me, there are no tricks or traps in BBWin 0.7 :) but I will
wait for users feedback to know if I were right.

You are welcome to participate to the public poll I created on
sourceforge here about future BBWin features
(http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1497822&forum_id=460873).

Etienne GRIGNON