Purple not prolongating to BB2 page

Michael Frey michael_frey at glic.com
Tue May 16 15:57:25 CEST 2006

Running Hobbit Monitor 4.2-alfa-20060423 on Linux box.

All is well, except NO purple alerts are prolongating to the 'Non-Green'
page, bb2.html.

All other alerts show up as they should, but when I browse through my
pages, hosts are showing tests as purple.

The hosts that show purple, are valid hosts, and conn is showing green.

Michael Frey

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.