[hobbit] BBWin error after installing v0.6

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Wed May 10 22:01:53 CEST 2006

On 5/10/06, David Gilmore <david at stenhouseconsulting.com> wrote:

> When I attempt to start the service I get "Could not start the Big Brother
> Hobbit Client service on Local Computer.Error 193: 0xc1"

I had similar problems when I upgraded 0.5 to 0.6.  I solved the
problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling 0.6.  I did have to blow
away the d:\program files\bbwin directory however, as the config file
(and possibly other stuff) was left behind after the uninstall.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor