[hobbit] OpenLDAP performance and replication monitoring with Hobbit

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue May 9 14:30:28 CEST 2006

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 04:53:34PM +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:

> Now, I could s/:/;/g or similar, but it would be nice if there were a way to
> prevent ncv from parsing a line (since I would also like to be able to graph
> the CIM extension results with ncv, but it has output and
> &green/&yellow/&red's all over).

In Hobbit 4.2, you can configure the exact data-sets that you want the
NCV module to look at. E.g. if you have "weather" data like

Current time 14:20:34
Temperature: 23

then the old (4.1.x) NCV module would pick up a "Currenttime14" dataset
and a "Temperature" dataset. In 4.2, you configure hobbitserver.cfg with

NCV_weather="Temperature:GAUGE,*:NONE"

and it will only track the "Temperature" dataset.