Viewing Custom Graphs

EyalRi at Clal-Ins.co.il EyalRi at Clal-Ins.co.il
Thu Mar 30 17:28:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

I finally managed to create the NCV_iostat - iostat.rrd file.
I can see that the new file iostat.rrd is being updated every few minutes.

But the graphs doesn't appear on the iostat column or in the trends column.

I have tried to add iostat and ncv=iostat to TRENDS and GRAPHS under the specific host in bb-hosts

192.168.1.115   server01 # GRAPHS:iostat,ncv=iostat TRENDS:*,vmstat:vmstat|vmstat4|vmstat5,ram,mrtg,ncv=iostat,iostat

What am I missing ?
Should there be an "iostat" record in hobbitgraph.cfg under etc ?

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Eyal Rif

   This message was sent by Clal Insurance Ltd Mail Systems

   Visit us at http://www.clalbit.co.il
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If
you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments
and notify the sender of misdelivery: any use or disclosure of the contents of
either is unauthorized and may be unlawful.