[hobbit] External Script installation

Geoff Steer gsteer at firstwave.com.au
Thu Mar 30 03:33:06 CEST 2006

Check that you have the Date::Manip perl module installed.
This message indicated that perl can't find it in the paths shown.
(@INC).
If the module is installed correctly, then the command:

perldoc Date::Manip

will return its manual page.

Regards
Geoff

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 13:22 -0500, Robert Bethke wrote:
> Whoops, I corrected that to point to perl properly though now I recieve a new
> message in the log:
>
> Can't locate Date/Manip.pm in @INC (@INC
> contains: /home/hobbit/server/ext /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .)
> at /home/hobbit/server/ext/BigBrother.pm line 130.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/hobbit/server/ext/BigBrother.pm
> line 130.
> Compilation failed in require at /home/hobbit/server/ext/bb-imap.pl line 46.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/hobbit/server/ext/bb-imap.pl line
> 46.
>
> Any suggestions on how to correct this?
>
> Robert
>
> On Wednesday 29 March 2006 12:39 pm, Hubbard, Greg L wrote:
> > Sometimes you get that message when the perl script can't find perl.
> > Maybe you should check the first line of the script?
> >
> > Another reason (just guessing) is that the Hobbit user cannot read the
> > script...
> >
> > GLH

The sender's Anti-virus Service scanned this email. It is safe from known viruses.