hobbitd_client crashed

Gary B. gmbfly98 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 23:36:36 CEST 2006

For the past couple days, my hobbit server has been showing the
"hobbitd_client" process as purple.  The error message it shows is:

"red - Program crashed

Fatal signal caught!"

I restarted the hobbit client and server on the hobbit server without any
luck.  I looked on another hobbit server I have access to, and it doesn't
show the "hobbitd_client" process.  Also, this only shows up on the server,
and none of the clients that I'm monitoring.

Can this check be disabled, or does it actually mean anything?