Make of todays snapshot unsuccesful

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Wed Mar 29 06:35:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

running hobbit on HP_UX 11.11

make of todays snapshot gave:

makeÄ1Å: Entering directory é/home/hobbit/snapshot/bbnet'
cc -g -O -D_REENTRANT -DHPUX -I. -I/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/in
clude -DBBGEN_SSL  -I/usr/local/include   -c -o bbtest-net.o bbtest-net.c
cc -g -O -D_REENTRANT -DHPUX -I. -I/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/in
clude -DBBGEN_SSL -I/usr/local/include  -c -o contest.o contest.c
contest.c:285:2: invalid preprocessing directive #warn
contest.c: In function édo_tcp_tests':
contest.c:948: warning: passing arg 5 of égetsockopt' from incompatible pointer
type
contest.c:987: error: structure has no member named ételnetbuflen'
contest.c:991: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
contest.c:992: error: structure has no member named ételnetbuflen'
makeÄ1Å: *** Äcontest.oÅ Error 1
makeÄ1Å: Leaving directory é/home/hobbit/snapshot/bbnet'
make: *** Äbbnet-buildÅ Error 2
$
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
-- Mark Twain