[hobbit] S.O. upgrade

Francisco Carmona León fcarmona at cfe.gob.mx
Thu Mar 23 17:16:05 CET 2006

# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#       enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
#       permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#       disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
SELINUX=enforcing
# SELINUXTYPE= type of policy in use. Possible values are:
#       targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected.
#       strict - Full SELinux protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

# SETLOCALDEFS= Check local definition changes
SETLOCALDEFS=0

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 17:10 +0100, Frédéric Mangeant wrote:
> Francisco Carmona León a écrit :
> > Hello all, this is my first post.
> >
> > I upgraded my Fedora from 4 to 5 (really cool) but I having problems
> > with hobbit.
> >
> > The first is it doesnt start when my FC5 boot and when I start it
> > manually I get this errors on /var/log/http/error file
> >
> > (13)Permission denied: exec of '/usr/lib/hobbit/cgi-bin/bb-hostsvc.sh'
> > failed
> >

> Hi
>
> maybe SELinux is enabled. Can you post the result of this :
>
> $ cat /etc/selinux/config

Francisco Carmona León
Administración de Redes
CFE-Laguna Verde