[hobbit] Follow-up: hobbitd_client crash on FreeBSD 4.11

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Mar 22 17:20:11 CET 2006

Hi Greg,

yes I'm swamped, but I did get your trace files.

As to what effects it has ... when hobbitd_client crashes, you do lose
one monitoring cycle of the client that was reporting data. Hobbit
will automatically restart the hobbitd_client task, so you should lose
only the one message that caused it to crash.

So in the worst case, it could mean that a red status is delayed for one
cycle (5 minutes).

Henrik

--
Henrik Storner