[hobbit] Clear status

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Mar 14 15:44:56 CET 2006

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 08:33:32AM -0600, Michael Lowery wrote:
> The default for hobbit seems to be that if the conn test fails,
> everything else goes clear.  I have specific reasons to not want this to
> happen.  Can anyone tell me how to disable that default action?

On a per-test basis: Put a tilde "~" in front of the testname, e.g.
  10.0.0.1 myhost # ~ftp ~cont;http://myhost/;Welcome

On a per-host basis: Add the "noclear" tag on the host entry, e.g.
  10.0.0.1 myhost # noclear ftp cont;http://myhost/;Welcome

For a group of hosts: Put the noclear tag on a ".default." entry, e.g:
  0.0.0.0  .default. # noclear
  10.0.0.2 myhost1 # cont;http://myhost/;Welcome
  10.0.0.2 myhost2 # cont;http://myhost/;Welcome
  0.0.0.0  .default. #