[hobbit] multiple graphs in detail test view

Schwimmer, Eric E *HS EES2Y at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Thu Mar 9 15:55:00 CET 2006

It works, with some interesting side effects :)

Edited my hobbitcgi.cfg file and added the "--multigraphs=disk,if_load"
statement (the arguments and their order don't seem to matter, as
long as if_load is in there).

At this point, my graph was as it was before (to be expected, since I
hadnt edited my hobbitserver.cfg yet), however, 14 additional graphs,
all of them blank, appeared (in the html source code, the graph
block was prefaced by a "<!-- linecount=59 -->" comment.  The urls
are all the same, /w the exception of the "first" argument that gets
passed to hobbitgraph.sh; it gets incremented by 4 on every link
(which, incidently, is what the 'count' argument is set to).

Now, when I edit my hobbitserver.cfg and edit the if_load portion
of the GRAPHS option to appear as "if_load::2," my graphs appear
correctly (i.e one graph to an ifc).  Yay!  However, now the blank
graph count has nearly quadrupled to 57.  Aiieee!  The
urls are still nearly identical, with first counting up to 59,
but now by increments of 1 (which is what 'count' is set to).

Tried fiddling with various knobs and buttons, but couldn't
find anything that caused positive changes...

-Eric