hobbitd_rrd error

Geoff Steer gsteer at firstwave.com.au
Mon Mar 6 05:55:13 CET 2006

My hobbit server has been error free since I installed 4.1.2 but in the
last day of so, has had an error for hobbitd_rrd .

The rrd-data.log shows:
*** glibc detected *** double linked list
Worker process died with exit code 134
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (fasttop)

I can't find anything in the archives about this.

No changes made to the system, no client added.
I;ves stopped and started hobbit with no changed.

The rrd graphs show gaps every 10 - 20 minutes or so.

Any suggestions? more data required?

Regards
Geoff

The sender's Anti-virus Service scanned this email. It is safe from known viruses.