[hobbit] enable/disable

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Jun 18 22:42:28 CEST 2006

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 06:33:41PM +0200, Torsten Richter wrote:
> at the moment we use BB as our primary server and we use Hobbit too but
> only as a display server for our customer.
>
> So if we disable a service or machine on BB the customer still sees the
> red,yellow or purple dots.

Just make sure you send the "disable" message to both the BB and the
Hobbit server. How you do that depends on the tool you use for disable
and enable, but if they use the normal "bb" tool to send a message to
the server, then setting BBDISP=0.0.0.0 and BBDISPLAYS="10.0.0.1
10.0.0.2" should do it (adjust your ip's as necessary).