[hobbit] fping failing error code 98

Jeffcoat, Al Al.Jeffcoat at orhs.org
Thu Jun 15 03:29:47 CEST 2006

Aha... didn't think of that :)

Here's the current...

Filesystem            Inodes   IUsed   IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/sda2            35291136  458741 34832395    2% /
/dev/sda1              26104     104   26000    1% /boot
/dev/shm              222221       1  222220    1% /dev/shm

We are currently testing 4.2 on a different server, and are planning on
moving to that once it's out, so unless this continues, I'm not too
concerned about it right now.

Al