[hobbit] OS client builds PCRE libraries, AIX client from snapshot or beta?

David Gore David.Gore at verizonbusiness.com
Fri Jun 9 01:50:52 CEST 2006

Hello,

This is on client launch.  I can fix this by editing my library path,
but I was sort of hoping PCRE would not have to be installed on each
client host, since I will not be able to do that.

ld.so.1: hobbitd_client: fatal: libpcre.so.0: open failed: No such file
or directory

Actually, I am just confused why am I getting this error with the latest
snapshot?

Also, I was also wondering if anyone had or could build an AIX client
for me.  I can compile the code on AIX, but it isn't my machine to
install PCRE.  Here is the oslevel:  5100-05.  Anyone have a pre-built
AIX client out there, preferably the latest snapshot, although I don't
mind waiting for the next production release.

~David