[hobbit] bb-findhost.sh problem.

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jun 8 12:17:14 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 06:08:05AM -0400, Michael Nemeth wrote:
> Using the beta when I do a find host and click on the link I get:
> "the connection was refused when attempting to contact 127.0.0.1"

When you look at the form with "Pattern to look for", try doing a
be a line with
  <FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="/hobbit-cgi/bb-findhost.sh">
Is it different on your system ?

In the ~hobbit/server/etc/hobbitcgi.cfg file there is a line
  CGI_FINDHOST_OPTS="--env=/usr/lib/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
(the filename may be different, but should end with "hobbitserver.cfg").
Is it different on your system ?

Finally, the ~hobbit/cgi-bin/bb-findhost.sh script should end with the line
  exec /usr/lib/hobbit/server/bin/bb-findhost.cgi $CGI_FINDHOST_OPTS
Is it different on your system ?