[hobbit] PORTS monitoring question

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Wed Jun 7 18:15:09 CEST 2006

I think I noticed why this isn't working on my new server. After
installing the server I had all of the statuses that one would normally
only expect to see if you had the client installed (cpu, memory, msgs,
etc). So I assumed that the client was running also, but it's not.  Do I
need to compile and run the client as well on the server, just to get
the ports checks to work?