[hobbit] BBWin 0.7 available

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Tue Jun 6 14:35:55 CEST 2006

Hey Frank,

I did 2 things. First thing I did was I added C:\Program Files\BBWin\
into the "(default)" registry value at HKLM\Software\BBWin key. Then I
had to open all the vbs scripts and make it an absolute value to
C:\Program Files\BBWin\tmp for when it does it output. This is NOT
ideal!! I only did this because I didn't have time to muck around on
fixing the problem since I have to remove a few BB clients, and plus I
never did vbs programming so I could correct the problem.

Jason Chambers
IT Helpdesk Support
Geosoft Inc.
85 Richmond St. West - 8th Floor