[hobbit] Sample images in Critical Systems help page missing

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Tue Jun 6 08:18:38 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 02:35:32PM +1000, ZanDAhaR wrote:
>
>> Is it just me or are the images on the critical systems help page
>> missing ? I looked in the dir and theyre not there. Called a link direct
>> of Henriks box and theyre ok.
>>
>> Had a look in the source tar.gz and theeyre in there under the docs dir
>> so I'm guessing they 'forgot' to copy themselves accross! nortie little
>> images heh.
>>

> "Nortie" indeed... It's a bug in the "make install", and I found out
> about it yesterday - 5 minutes *after* I sent out the announcement :-(
>
> The workaround is of course to copy all the *.jpg files to your
> ~hobbit/server/www/help/ directory.
>

> Regards,
> Henrik

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

As if we care about images when theres so much new cool stuff thats been
added in there. I know a number of people play with the snapshots on a
daily basis but I tend to stick to actual releases as most of the
bugfixes in between we never find as we don't drive it to the ends of
the Earth.

I've already started doing the bragging type thing about the new
features such as the file thing, the size of dirs is definately a cool
feature to be able to report on, if a file grows beyond a certain size
is another one that will come in VERY handy for ourselves and for some
customers.

So yet again another big THANKS :) to Henrik for another quality release
of Hobbit

Allan