[hobbit] Port BB ext script to Hobbit

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Jun 5 07:55:42 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 11:01:49AM +1000, ZanDAhaR wrote:
> This raid monitor script is the only one I managed to get working on one
> of the boxes here so I'd prefer to stick with it. As far as I know the
> script should be fine although the line where it execs bbedf.sh
> obviously wont work so I'm assuming this is why the hobbitlaunch.cfg
> sets the ENVFILE ?

Correct. You could delete the BB setup lines if you like, but since they
are inside an 'if test "$BB..." = ""' section, it doesn't matter.

I'm actually using this script on the Hobbit demo site :-) The only
things I've changed are really bugs in the script:

> #
> TEST="raid"
> RAID_DEVICES=`df -k | grep ^/dev/md | wc -l`

Didn't work for me. I've changed that one to
  RAID_DEVICES=`grep "^md[0-9]*.*:" /proc/mdstat|wc -l`

> i=0
> while [ "$i" -le "$RAID_DEVICES" ]
> do

This shows up three times in the script. It runs through
the loop one time too many, so I changed those three
occurrences to use "-lt" instead of "-le":

  i=0
  while [ "$i" -lt "$RAID_DEVICES" ]
  do