[hobbit] test/tests consolidaiotn

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Jun 4 00:08:00 CEST 2006

On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 02:56:08PM -0700, Mike Arnold wrote:
> Are there any plans to consolidate the (for example) imap and imaps tests
> into one column like the http tests are?  This would lessen the clutter I
> seem to have with all my tests.

No definite plans, but it is probably one of the things that I'll
take a look at after the 4.2 release. I too have some systems with lots
of custom tests, and the displays do get very wide when all the columns
have to be shown.

My idea currently is to keep individual statuses, but collapse some
of the columns into "super-columns" that expand when you click on them.
So you could e.g. have your pop3+pop3s+imap+imaps+smtp columns collapsed
into one "mail" column.