[Hobbit] No more than 4 disk graphs?

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Jul 31 23:37:55 CEST 2006

Kent,

I'm currently graphing some systems that have more FS than that (over
30). I wanted to consolidate more filesystems per graph, so with Henriks
guidance, I edited the GRAPHS section of hobbitgraph.cgi, and changed
"disk" to "disk::10". This gives me 10 filesystems per graph, which may
perhaps also be keeping me from going past some unknown graph limit that
you have experienced, although I don't recall having your issue when I
did not have them consolidated...I just didn't like having so many graphs.

Hope this helps,
-Charles

    * /From/: "Brodie, Kent" <brodie (at) mcw.edu>
    * /Date/: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:15:37 -0500
    * /Thread-index/: AcayUEyMzcfQ7y9DQ2+nuOWN6qVG6Q==
    * /Thread-topic/: No more than 4 disk graphs?

I have one system that has a ton of file systems - 17 to be exact.
In hobbit, each disk graph shows 4 filesystems.

I only ever get 4 graphs, with the last image only a broken image link
to "hobbit graph".      The 17th file system never gets graphed.

When I unmounted one of them as a test, I got exactly 4 graphs, all
clean.

Is there some internal limit to the number of disk file systems that can
be graphed?