[hobbit] Shire: update

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Mon Jul 31 21:57:37 CEST 2006

Very very cool.   I'm excited!

Kent C. Brodie - brodie at phys.mcw.edu
Department of Physiology
Medical College of Wisconsin
(414) 456-8590
-----Original Message-----
From: Galen Johnson [mailto:gjohnson at trantor.org]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 11:57 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Shire: update

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the new monitor site that is
being set up (theshire.sf.net)...Sourceforge accepted it late last night

( around midnight EDT).   I want to work with Henrik a bit to make sure
that our visions converge on this.  I also need to set up the categories

(at a minimum) before turning everyone loose...I would prefer there to
be some structure in place beforehand.  Please be patient...I really
appreciate everyone's enthusiasm for this project and I hope to have
everything going in the next few days.  It's also been a LONG time since

I've done anything on SF and need to refresh my memory about things (and

become familiar with some of the new tools).

=G=

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk