hist files

Michael Frey michael_frey at glic.com
Mon Jul 31 15:24:49 CEST 2006

Henrik,

Last Sunday, July 23rd, at approximately 6:00 AM, almost all of my hosts'
histfiles were cleared, and lost the 'color' status:

Sun Jul 23 06:06:25 2006  1153649185 888

This has caused the History page to fail.

I am running 4.2-beta-20060605.

I did try the latest version, but that did not make any difference.

All other functionality is present, the history files are just corrupt.

Nothing appears in any log file during this timeframe.

My Hobbit server is Linux, and until now I have been able to correct any
issues that arose.

Thanks,

Michael Frey

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.