Critical systems summary?

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Wed Jul 26 03:33:54 CEST 2006

Is there some way to show "critical systems" that are defined?     The
editor only seems to handle one at a time, which I understand...     it
would be nifty if you could see the "list" of critical systems and the
names of the tests that were picked to be critical.

Could that perhaps be a choice in the critical systems VIEW?  I..e,
instead of seeing "red", or "red+yellow", could we add
"red+yellow+green" ??

Phrased differently, while it's cool and nice to see critical systems
that need attention, I think it's also handy to "see a lit of what we
defined to be critical" ???

Just a thought- thanks!   -kcb