[hobbit] Client build fails on Debian 2.1/slink (i386)

Christian Perrier christian.perrier at onera.fr
Fri Jul 21 11:11:36 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner a écrit :

>On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 05:35:03PM +0200, Charles Goyard wrote:
>

>>I got a conflict with dprintf() when compiling the hobbit client on
>>Debian 2.1.
>>

>How about fixing it with "apt-get dist-upgrade" ... ?
>
>Maybe not.

dist-upgrading a slink is not that easy...and will take a long time. It
will need to gradually go to potato, then woody, then sarge.Direct
dist-upgrade to N+2 is not supported by Debian.

I guess that Charles never upgraded because this is a production server
or the like. But, hey, that's really really old....no more security
support so I deeply hope for you that the thing is not exposed..:-)