"drop" not working with 4.2-RC-20060712?

Colin Spargo cspargo2 at csc.com
Thu Jul 20 11:10:14 CEST 2006

Whenever I try to drop a test from a host it initially disappears but then
it comes back with a yellow question mark symbol (?). The tests that I am
dropping are external scripts that have been disabled on the clients. When
I click on the question mark I get a page for the test, but without any
information, and with a summary at the bottom that looks like this:

"Status unchanged in 13349 days,9 hours, 8 minutes
Status message received from "

I'm using the normal command top drop the test, ie.    ~/server/bin/bb
127.0.0.1 "drop HOSTNAME ftp"

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.