[hobbit] Proxy

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Fri Jul 14 22:47:03 CEST 2006

Followup:

What is the typical or preferred way of "running bbproxy" ?   Do I
simply fire up the bbproxy executable, feeding it the few options it
needs, or do I set up a "hobbit server" on that node with
specially-configured files found in ../server/etc?

Kent C. Brodie - brodie at phys.mcw.edu
Department of Physiology
Medical College of Wisconsin
(414) 456-8590