Any clues why 'Full HTML Log' is blank

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Fri Jul 14 05:13:05 CEST 2006

Hi all

Just been looking at our OLD hobbit server which has been sitting there
for a while playing nice as a fallback in case our newer server decided
to stop playing for any reason

I can click on the history button and it will display the last 50 events
for a host but when I clock on Full HTML log it just gives me the heder
and column titles and no data. Our newer server works fine, and the
historical data was copied from the OLD server to the NEW server

Thought maybe number of open files or something like that but I thought
that might have produced a nasty error instead of just showing nothing.
Cannot see anything in the syslogs or the hobbit logs but have no
debugging enabled.

Anyone got any clues ? Its no biggie as its the fallback server but
obviously it would be preferable if it did actually work.

Cheers

Allan