bug report? bb-network tests do not run if bb-hosts' apache tag has a typo

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Wed Jul 12 14:40:40 CEST 2006

Last night I made a typo in the apache performance test tag, forgetting
to add '//' after 'http:'.  This little typo prevented hobbit from
running any of the network based tests, and the tests remained purple
until I corrected the error.  My log/bb-network.log file was full of
lines like this:

2006-07-11 16:25:54 Malformed URL missing '//' in
'http:webserver:80/server-status?auto'

Is that expected behavior for this kind of user error?  It would be cool
if Hobbit were able to handle that kind of oversight better, and simply
drop that typo-ridden test or even all the network tests for that host,
but still run everything else.  Just wanted to pass this thought along.
  (BTW, this was on 4.1.2p1)

Tom