[hobbit] [bug?] expect in bb-services should set banner automagically

Charles Goyard cgoyard at cvf.fr
Mon Jul 10 09:32:47 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner a écrit :

> > Won't it be nice to have an "auto banner ON" when expecting some
> > feedback from the server ?
>
> No, I don't think so. Some of the data you get back might very well be
> binary that you don't want to display.

That is, when I drop the banner option, all my ajp13 tests go yellow
saying "Unexpected service response". As soon as I put the banner option
back, they turn green.

It that case, I get binary data I don't want to display, but omitting
the banner options fails :

2006-07-10 09:29:25 Adding to combo msg: status mywonderfultomcat.ajp13 yellow
    <!-- [flags:OrdastLe] --> Mon Jul 10 09:28:21 2006 ajp13 NOT ok
2006-07-10 09:29:25 tcp_got_expected: No data in banner

This is why I suspect a bug, or at least a misfeature ;)

Regard,

--
Charles