[hobbit] extermanl temperature sensor

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:56:02 CET 2006

This one isn't network-enabled, but if you have a machine with a spare
serial port within about 100 yards of where you want to take
measurements, it might do what you need.  Runs up to 4 sensors.

    http://store.qkits.com/moreinfo.cfm/VK011

I don't have one myself (yet :), but a friend has one with the sensors
strapped to beer fermentation barrels.  I think it's plugged into his
home web server - he can certainly check the temps while at work...
:)

Ralph Mitchell