[hobbit] Some newbie help

Rob Munsch rmunsch at solutionsforprogress.com
Wed Jan 18 22:32:34 CET 2006

Once the server is up and running, for every other physical machine you
want to monitor, run configure-client (only).

You should know:
the user set up that's going to run hobbit on the client - hobbit works
well :D
the IP of the machine where the hobbit server was installed

the configure-client will ask you for these things when it runs and fill
in the .cfg apropriately. If you tell it the name of an existing user
(like say, 'hobbit') it will find it and stuff the client files into
that homedir.

- fellow newbie