Hobbit Alert config

James B Horwath JamesHorwath at glic.com
Fri Jan 13 16:35:47 CET 2006

Vernon,

You may need a separate rule for the recovery condition.  Or maybe the
cleaner solution is to write a small script to handle paging.  I did.
Hobbit has environment variables set if there is a recovery or it is a new
message.  I am not familar with the SMS format, I use plain 'ole send mail
to a pager for alerts.  But I would doubt sending to SMS would be
difficult.

Regards,
Jim