[hobbit] logic dependencies and combined to alerts

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Fri Jan 13 14:38:40 CET 2006

I have fping installed and my hobbit install had the --ping option for
bbtest-net enabled by default in hobbitlaunch.cfg.

Yes the way you have shown it will work. Status messages from downed
hosts with route should then show what it relies on is down and report
yellow.

Why do you want clear? Surely it should still show a warning at these
switches being down but the one in red being the main concern. There may
be an option to change this colour to "clear" in hobbitserver.cfg,
haven't checked though.

Craig