[hobbit] multiple hosts

Alexander Stavitsky astavitsky at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 04:42:38 CET 2006

I do not think I address the original question, but we also run
TruCluster5 and just use CDSL links for hobbitclient tmp and log
directories.  No script modifications were necessary.
This is how hobbit client directory looks:
drwxr-xr-x   2 hobbit   hobbit      8192 Oct 17 10:01 bin
drwxr-xr-x   2 hobbit   hobbit      8192 Oct 17 10:01 etc
drwxr-xr-x   2 hobbit   hobbit      8192 Oct 17 10:01 ext
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     hobbit        56 Oct 24 09:02 logs ->
../../../cluster/members/{memb}/local/hobbit/client/logs
-r-xr-xr-x   1 hobbit   users       3001 Sep 28 17:21 runclient.sh
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     hobbit        55 Oct 24 09:02 tmp ->
../../../cluster/members/{memb}/local/hobbit/client/tmp

We only monitor cluster members at this point, not the virtual host
(cluster aliases)

I do have one problem with Tru64.  The disk utilization is being
sometimes reported on device/domain basis, sometimes on the mount point
basis
HP-UX and Linux always reported as mountpoint.  If anyone knows how
address this, I will greatly appreciate it

Thanks,

Alex.