[hobbit] Re: possibly disregard gdb output

Rob Munsch rmunsch at solutionsforprogress.com
Wed Jan 11 22:54:33 CET 2006

What is the sound of one forehead slapping?

So yeah.  Apparently this is an install of .2 that was done shortly
before .2p1 was released, and i missed noticing the transition.  So
since my mind has apparently turned to mush in a mere week of offtime,
before i b0rk this up further, are there any caveats or tricks to
upgrading here, or do i just need to replace wholesale all the various
components entirely..?

thanks,

rob