[hobbit] linux version

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Fri Jan 6 18:16:25 CET 2006

Michael,

I also forgot to mention the other thing to check for is cgi execution
issues.  Your webserver should be configured to execute cgi in the
specified hobbit-cgi directory, otherwise it can cause similar problems
to what you are seeing. I recommend checking your
/var/log/httpd/error_log and see if there are any cgi permissions errors.

My server has an /etc/httpd/conf.d/hobbit.conf, which contains all of
the directory aliases and defines permissions for the cgi directories.
You should have one as well, either there or appended to your
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file.

-Charles