graphing question

McGraw, Robert P. rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 3 20:42:42 CET 2006

I am new to the hobbit and trying to understand how it all works together.

I have my server and client up and running and seems to be doing just fine
but I still do not understand all the nuances of the code so the reason for
this question.

I have noticed that under the trend the "disk utilization" graphs have four
disk systems plotted on one graph.

Yet under the "disk" icon the "disk utilization" graphs show two graphs. The
first graph has the plot for 3 file systems and the second for one file
systems.

I assume that these two graphs are created with the same hobbitgraph.cfg. Is
this correct?

Are these two graphs created differently?

Thanks

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067