[hobbit] hobbit rrd statistics

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 22:39:51 CET 2006

Well, that's an interesting question.

How much time is spent creating RRD graphs. *maybe* how much time is spent
updating RRD files?

I was thinking a bit, and maybe I can leverage Apache performance graphs
(never played with them, don't know much about them) My thought is that
since a request is made from
the "web" to the apache web server, the apache performance graphs may
reflect
the resulting wait time in generating a picture?

-Jeff