[hobbit] Devmon : a bbxsnmp.pl & routermon replacement

Schwimmer, Eric E *HS EES2Y at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Fri Feb 24 05:27:48 CET 2006

For me, installing SNMP_Session was as easy as:

myhost% wget http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/snmp/perl/dist/SNMP_Session-1.08.tar.gz
myhost% tar zxf SNMP_Session-1.08.tar.gz
myhost% cd SNMP_Session-1.08/
myhost% perl Makefile.PL
myhost% make install

Also, I hate to be a nag, but please try to refrain from sending support
questions to the Hobbit mailing list.  Knowing my code, I'm sure that there
are going to be enough of them that people who aren't interested in Devmon
will start to get annoyed at the traffic levels :)

You can subscribe to the Devmon mailing list here:

-Eric