[hobbit] drop host not working

McGraw, Robert P. rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 6 15:21:25 CET 2006

Stef,

I had the same problem until I remember that I have to add the name as it
appears in the bb-hosts file.

In my case my names have the full domain so I have to enter
server.domain.com and not server.

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067