[hobbit] Messages file not reporting

Edward Croft ecroft at openratings.com
Thu Feb 2 22:28:52 CET 2006

Why thank you. I did find the one line:
It does not currently provide any data for the system-log "msgs" column.

That is all it says. Does not currently. Sooooo when can it be expected,
if ever?
This one thing prevents me from using it as the programs that monitor
our systems
write warnings into the log file which currently gets picked up by big
brother and an
alert sent.

--
Edward M. Croft