Users / Procs Graphing problem

Rowell, Mike Mike.Rowell at viatel.com
Wed Feb 1 13:27:48 CET 2006

All,

Long term bigbrother user, new hobbit convert.

I'm building some monitoring solutions at a place I'm working and during
this have noticed an issue with one of the rrd graphs that I can't
figure out.. Everyday at a specific time (different for each system)
there is a 10minute gap in the graph, I've done an rrd dump on the data
and it's appearing as a NaN entry.

This is only effecting the users / procs graph, anyone got any ideas?
If it was effecting all the systems at the same time I might have an
idea but it just seems to effect all the systems at different times.

Regards,

Mike Rowell

For more information about the Viatel Group, please visit www.viatel.com

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited, and you should delete this e-mail from your system.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by Viatel MailControl - www.viatel.com