[hobbit] New Hobbit "admin" Scripts

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 21:32:11 CET 2006

Stefan,

Don't know what the issue is but I get a 500 error on every script of yours.
Maybe they were transferred from the web server in the wrong format (ascii
vs. binary)? Not sure.

 Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: viewlogs.sh

If you think this is a server error, please contact the
webmaster<%5bno%20address%20given%5d>.

Error 500 bigbrother <https://mail.google.com/>
Wed Dec 20 15:27:27 2006
Apache/2.0.54 (Linux/SUSE)

--
'If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.'
--Sam Jackson from Pulp Fiction