apache trends missing some data

Rob Munsch rmunsch at solutionsforprogress.com
Tue Dec 19 16:41:51 CET 2006

Hello list,

I'm watching a webserver and trending Apache Utilization, Apache
Workers, Apache CPU Util, and Apache Requests per Second.

Only "Apache Workers" shows data and has a graph.  The other three show
NaN.  All other tests are green.  All other client data is coming in and
graphing.

The bb-hosts line for the host is:

<ip addy>    ws2     # ssh http://<URL> apache=https://<ip
addy>/server-status?auto TRENDS:*,apache:apache|apache1|apache2|apache3
ssldays=30:15

which seems to be the way to do it in the docs.  What i don't understand
is how one apache test graphs and three show NaN;  i'd assume an
all-or-nothing sort of arrangement.  I can't figure out what i'm doing
wrong to be missing three of the four, and if it's wrong, i don't know
how i'm getting the one...

TIA,

--
Rob Munsch