[hobbit] Problems with HTTPS Continue

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Dec 18 21:02:03 CET 2006

Geoff,

I guess the next thing to try would be another tool using HTTPs from the
hobbit server itself. Either elinks-ssl, curl, or wget w/ SSL support.
The goal being to narrow it down to definitely a problem with Hobbit.

P.S. I noticed in the Apache banner it says it is on port 1443 instead
of the usual 443, so there may be some proxy server or vhost that Hobbit
has to go through, which could potentially be part of the problem.

Good luck and let us know if you find the answer.

-Charles